One of our most popular tours this immersive Game of Thrones experience travels up and around the Antrim coast taking in scores of real life filming locations from the series. Experience mysterious caves, Iron Born beaches, storm worn harbors, rope bridges, the dark hedges and the breath taking Giant’s Causeway all in one day.
We also provide beautifully constructed Iron Borne cloaks, replica banners (made by our art department) along with swords and shields so get ready to storm the beach with your fellow Iron borne.
Our highly acclaimed guides provide running commentary throughout the day and provide visuals with screenshots via iPad showing how each location was used in the series.
My husband and I are huge Game of Thrones fans and this experience was amazing. Brian, our tour guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and full of energy. I could not recommend this tour more!
- Please wear outdoor footwear and dress appropriately for the Northern Irish weather.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with limited mobility. Although this is a coach tour, please note that this coach tour also includes two long walks, one in the morning at Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (2kms), the other in the afternoon at the Giant’s Causeway (2kms). Please wear outdoor footwear and dress appropriately for the Northern Irish weather.
- This tour includes a ticket to cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (pictured above) at no extra cost. Please be advised that in high winds, the rope bridge closes but the spectacular cliff walk to and from the rope bridge remains open to the public.
- NOTE: Lunch is not included in the ticket price
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
Under 18s Policy
Please note that:
1. Game of Thrones® is full of adult content and is rated 18+ in the UK and Ireland
2. Our tours include walking treks, often over uneven surfaces, and
3. We have swords and other props on the coach
Accordingly, we do not permit children under the age of 12 to do any of our tours. This is why there is no children’s ticket price. If you purchase a ticket for a young person between 12 and 18, we need a written waiver from a parent or guardian. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the Booking ID and young person’s age.